Our aim and objectives are to create an environment where youths will have the opportunity to participate fully in nation development; and to advocate and cultivate in the minds of people the need for peaceful coexistence of all and to promote justice and equality:
- To advocate and build community awareness on adolescent, youth and reproductive health issues, environmental sanitation and other health hazards in order to reduce vulnerability;
- To develop the creative and leadership potential of people while ensuring their maximum participation in national and international development;
- To advocate and promote the concepts and principles of good governance among youths.
- To mobilize fund in order to support members in education, skills training and in time of difficulties.
In order to achieve its Aims and Objectives, we:
- Develop and implement programme strategies and activities;
- Develop and implement systems, policies and procedures;
- Work with partners and other stakeholders;
- Raise funds from various sources such as membership contributions, registration fees etc;
- Accept contribution from anybody and anywhere, provided that the principles and integrity of the organization will not be at stake.
- Conducting community base services such as cleansing exercises..
- Acquire the necessary infrastructure, capital resources, office space, furniture and communication facilities;
- Develop short, medium and long term resource mobilization strategies for the organization.